The designs of the CQD® Mark I and II Weapons Catches allow them to be used in two different retention methods:
(1) Expedient “quick catch” – used for moderate physical activity or under the necessity of quick response such as controlling prisoners/suspects, hasty prisoner snatch, methodical weapons transitions, etc.
(2) Full retention mode – used when total weapon retention is needed, such as when controlling non-compliant prisoners/suspects, running, fastroping, climbing, jumping, waterborne transportation, etc. In addition to the Velcro® closure system standard on the Mark I, the Mark II is equipped with a polymer clip that allows the catch to be opened/closed quietly.
• Uses high impact polymer retention clamp
• Compact, one size fits all
• Accommodates left and right handed uses
• Compatible with existing equipment systems
• Accommodates rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, and slung manual tools
• Weight: 6 oz.