The award-winning CQD® Mark I knife is one of the most envied pieces of equipment in the tactical industry. Functionally identical to the original manual version of the Mark I, the Type E features the same high-strength button-lock mechanism and secondary safety, recessed seatbelt/cord cutter, and carbide glass breaker. However, its handle is constructed of precision injection-molded reinforced nylon mounted to a 420J stainless steel frame. Its spearpoint AUS8A stainless steel blade boasts improved edge geometry for increased cutting performance and a low-profile black PVD-coated finish. Now you can have all the performance of the original Mark I at a price that fits every budget.
• Blade Length: 3.750″/95mm
• Overall Length: 9.500″/241mm
• Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
• Blade Finish: Black PVD coating
• Edge type: Partially serrated
• Handle Material: Injection-molded reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
• Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-down carry